POEM: My Wish For Coronavirus By Kogbe Kadijat Funmilayo





Coronavirus! Coronavirus! Coronavirus!
You are only hunting in the exhausted fields
Your predecessors have done evil marvel in this land
Mothers, Fathers, Sons and daughters were heavily taken away
Coronavirus! We are dead tired and pain forlorn 

All at once, I wondered lonely as a cloud
I wish there will be peace
All over the world
I wish this Pandemic 
would come to an end

I wish people would have peace  within themselves 
I wish the people will move closer to God
I wish they will seek His opinion on the Pandemic going on 
all over the world

I wish it won't be only a wish
Hanging in the air
But will come true.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Outcry As Federal Universities Reject NECO Results For Admission

My throne doesn't affected with Kingship case transfer to Osun - Salu of Edunabon

There's urgent need to rebrand Nigeria Immigration service for structural responsibilities- Sociologist