POEM: The Path To Paradise By Adam Abdlateef

I am a staight path!
He who treks me
with ultimate faith in Allah
and His Apostle
leads to no other abode
but Jannatul Firdaws.

I am a straight path!
He who treks me
with a pure heart
coupled with steadfastness
leads to no other abode
but Jannatul Firdaws.

I am a straight path!
He who treks me
taking along the holy key;
Five daily prayers
leads to no other abode
but Jannatul Firdaws.

I am a straight path!
He who treks me
along with Zakat, Sawm
and Hajj to the holy Land
leads to no other abode
but Jannatul Firdaws.

I am a straight path!
He who treks me
preaching Righteousness
and forbidding sleazy acts
leads to no other abode
but Jannatul Firdaws.

I am a straight path!
He who treks me
with perseverance
and avoiding the tides of life
leads to no other abode
but Jannatul Firdaws.

I am a straight path!
He who treks me
with Qur'an & Sunnah
while shunning  innovation(s)
leads to no other abode
but jannatul Firdaws


 *~De'envoy* 
 *©1441*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Outcry As Federal Universities Reject NECO Results For Admission

My throne doesn't affected with Kingship case transfer to Osun - Salu of Edunabon

There's urgent need to rebrand Nigeria Immigration service for structural responsibilities- Sociologist