Who Am I By Mutohhir Abdulhamid Olanrewaju



For me,if people ask; who am I?


I am a believer, and forever I shall be.


Let the way ward know this is my stand;


I shall never bend, not surrender


I am Muslim, do you know Muslim?


I am the light of this universe if it is wallowing in darkness.


In the creation, I am the thirst quencher for one crying of thirst,


And when a caller calls, I am the protector and rescuer:


 I am the Qur'ān walking and Islam to manifest.


I am the great gift on earth.


The universe is for me and my servitude is already bargained.


To whom do I belong? I am for the one who created man.


I am of soldiers of Allah, the party of Muhammad


And none beside the guidance of Muhammad, I will ever follow.


Never will I listen to the call of the disbeliever, I am a youth of the Qurān and the son of mosque.



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Outcry As Federal Universities Reject NECO Results For Admission

My throne doesn't affected with Kingship case transfer to Osun - Salu of Edunabon

There's urgent need to rebrand Nigeria Immigration service for structural responsibilities- Sociologist